White Sox vs Twins 7:10 PM CT Detwiler vs Berrios

Kyyle23

54 minutes ago, Colinski said:

He looked like he has multiple competitive pitches and wasn’t a clown show to get outs like his predecessor

Detwiler through 4 has shown himself well.  He doesn't pitch like he's afraid to throw the ball.  Might be up for awhile.

Detwiler could do himself a lot of good with a strong performance.  With our pitching situation he could get himself a good long look.  A first round draft choice with 10 years in the pros.  Must have something for clubs to keep giving him a chance.  For his sake and ours I hope he's successful.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whitesox27 said:

I'm pleasantly surprised with Detwiler.

He never lived up to his draft status but a LHP with a career 4.36 ERA isn't bad. As a matter of fact with an ERA like that he would be the 3rd, maybe 2nd, best SP on this staff

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YoYoIsMyHero said:

If you squint you see Rodon and a two way player drafted at #3 needs every chance he can get

I see it now.  I closed my right eye and blinked my left really fast and now see Rodon.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Jay on pace to match his buddy Alonso's total hit total in a month. 

Jay is just a solid player. Not really good and not flashy but a much needed veteran presence (who doesn't completely suck ass like Alonso) and can play RF unlike anyone else on the roster

• Kyyle23 locked and unpinned this topic