Hamilton done for season

ChiSox59

Just now, thxfrthmmrs said:

Hamilton, Burr, Lambert, Burdi injuries all announced the same day. What the fucking hell?

We could fill a pretty good rotation and bullpen along with Kopech, Dunning, and Hansen.

I didn't know Hansen was hurt again (unless you mean mentally) Burger would be a better pick I guess because he's hurt his heal.

Just now, thxfrthmmrs said:

Hamilton, Burr, Lambert, Burdi injuries all announced the same day. What the fucking hell?

We could fill a pretty good rotation and bullpen along with Kopech, Dunning, and Hansen.

Is Hansen hurt too right now? Thought he’s just been bad in AA, but healthy so far this season. 

7 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Dude can't catch a break

Can't catch a baseball, he got facial breaks.........sorry after all this shitty news gotta try to laugh........this sucks........probably opens up some 40/25 roster spots by putting some of these on 60 day

2 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Can't catch a baseball, he got facial breaks.........sorry after all this shitty news gotta try to laugh........this sucks........probably opens up some 40/25 roster spots by putting some of these on 60 day

He had a car accident before the year started that messed up his shoulder and now he was hit with a foul ball and if I remember correctly he was on the dugout

5 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Can’t put guys in the minors on the MLB 60 day IL. Ryan Burr is the only one could can go on 60 day. 

How long before we see pitchers wearing face masks ala women's softball? A broken face is bad enough but it could be a lot worse if one of those line drives with 110 + exit velocity hits a pitcher square in the head with no protection. 

8 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

How long before we see pitchers wearing face masks ala women's softball? A broken face is bad enough but it could be a lot worse if one of those line drives with 110 + exit velocity hits a pitcher square in the head with no protection. 

He was sitting in the dugout...

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I didn't know Hansen was hurt again (unless you mean mentally) Burger would be a better pick I guess because he's hurt his heal.

Yes, he's mentally screwed, and probably the most depressing situation of all of them right now.

34 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:

I've been wondering the same thing. Perhaps someone needs to invent an effective piece of protective head gear, for pitchers.