White Sox vs Twins 3:12 PM Nova vs Pineda

Kyyle23

I'll tell myself that Nova is a quality pitcher and I like his stuff.  I love the pace he pitches at and he really throws with confidence and challenges hitters.  Can't wait to see this new version of Nova.

11 minutes ago, Whitesoxa6 said:

They both suck ass. Regardless it’s a whole in the lineup. Collins looks more lost at the plate than any prospect they’ve called up besides Zavala lol

Sample sizes are your friend. 

1 hour ago, Whitesoxa6 said:

They both suck ass. Regardless it’s a whole in the lineup. Collins looks more lost at the plate than any prospect they’ve called up besides Zavala lol

I’m the guy who’s trollishly dubious of Robert ever amounting to anything, and I still feel perfectly non-ironic in calling this the dumbest post I’ve ever seen.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Whitesoxa6 said:

He has 12 ABs and has only started two games in a row one time so far, hard to look good when you are on the bench every day 

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

I'll tell myself that Nova is a quality pitcher and I like his stuff.  I love the pace he pitches at and he really throws with confidence and challenges hitters.  Can't wait to see this new version of Nova.

But seriously folks, similar to Lopez, Nova produces a QS in almost half his starts.  Let's hope this is one of those starts.

2 hours ago, ron883 said:

No, they want our top catching prospect to grab some bench so Daniel Palka can get reps

On most teams rookies have to earn PT. Nova is a pinata v Pineda. 

I like Scotty Pods on the pre and post game

Great stuff about McCann meeting Detwiler an hour before the game, catching him a bit and coming up with a game plan in which Detwiler did not shake him off once in 5 innings.

Liking McCann more and more every day.