2019-2020 Official NBA Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bulls supposedly meeting with Randle and Looney tomorrow plus potentially Beverly. Randle is an interesting one. Not a perfect fit but he has gotten better every year and is just 24. 

Beverly has a lot of suitors but maybe he takes two year deal at higher AAV to be in Chicago. 

Why can't the Bulls be good? Why isn't Zach Lavine considered a star? Most of us think Lauri can be a star. Otto Porter is at least a 4th guy on a championship team. We hope Coby White "Could be a star." 

Julius Randle is another guy just like Lavine who is on cusp of being a star, if he's not already there.. I've been behind getting Brogdon over Randle, but Randle is intriguing me a bit more right. Can they get both Randle and Beverly??

8 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

I can't believe Niko went to Europe. He would have been awesome in LA. Heck I'd take him back on Bulls as a bench guy at a fair rate. 

Niko never seemed completely comfortable 

8 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Oh and today is day Bulls got a step closer to Giannis. Middleton deal will hamper bucks long term. 

Giannis will be pumped to go to a franchise that would let Khris Middleton go to stay under the luxury tax like the bulls would.

7 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I’ve gotta think a team will be able to give Randle more money than the Bulls considering his age and numbers and the Bulls roster.  What am I missing here besides his bad D?

There are a ton of good forwards, he wouldn’t even start on the bulls. He isn’t versatile either.

Wings that can shoot threes or defend up are going to get paid way more than randle because you can plug them anywhere.

The bulls are obsessed with having no good point guards and ten limited power forwards every year though so I’m sure randle will be this years jabari Parker.

11 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Bulls supposedly meeting with Randle and Looney tomorrow plus potentially Beverly. Randle is an interesting one. Not a perfect fit but he has gotten better every year and is just 24. 

Beverly has a lot of suitors but maybe he takes two year deal at higher AAV to be in Chicago. 

If you can trade Dunn and stretch Felicio, I think you can still nab Brogdon and afford Looney. That'd be a dream off-season - just the big issue is Dunn. 

FWIW, and Windhorst thinks Brogdon goes Bulls. I know he's mostly plugged into LeBron, but it's something.

6 minutes ago, Quin said:

For some reason I expect this to go terribly. For both the Nets and my commute.

Best case scenario is Kyrie causes Atkinson to quit and bulls hire him. Best case for bulls.

Nets are now title contenders. Must be nice.