2019-2020 Official NBA Thread

7 hours ago, lostfan said:

I was surprised the Bulls won because I was only getting updates on the game from people's tweets, and just about all the tweets were negative and made it sound like the Bulls were getting wrecked.

First half was really brutal.

White was amazing in the second half. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really liking how Coby White looks, especially his ability to finish at the rim. I thought that would be a problem in the NBA. He's super confident out there and it can be hard to teach that as well. And good lord LaVine can put the ball in the hole, he's really getting fun to watch. I think we may have found a useful role for Dunn too.

Edited by Jake
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Really liking how Coby White looks, especially his ability to finish at the rim. I thought that would be a problem in the NBA. He's super confident out there and it can be hard to teach that as well. And good lord LaVine can put the ball in the hole, he's really getting fun to watch. I think we may have found a useful role for Dunn too.

He has looked much better finishing in the regular season, as well as playmaking. 

He definitely does NOT look like a rookie out there.

So, I'm a cord cutter who has Sling(on a roku tv). Is NBCH really blacked out, if so has anyone figured out a way to watch it without Xfinity for free? Preferably on a TV but any websites with live streams that don't require me to click out of a million adds. 

1 hour ago, scs787 said:

So, I'm a cord cutter who has Sling(on a roku tv). Is NBCH really blacked out, if so has anyone figured out a way to watch it without Xfinity for free? Preferably on a TV but any websites with live streams that don't require me to click out of a million adds. 

I'm suffering too.  I literally only had it to watch Bulls and Sox.  $25 a month just for that was worth it to me.  I refuse to pay literally double that to watch on youtube tv or fubo or whatever else.  Now I just borrow a family member's xfinity login, but it's a hassle to connect my laptop to my tv and casting it looks awful.

18 hours ago, Tony said:

I had Sling, but moved to PlayStationVue. I like it, it’s about 50. I was paying about 38 for Sling, but oh well. 

50+ would bring me back to close to cable/satellite prices for channels I don't want or need.  Can't bring myself to do that.  I'd rather get the Disney plus bundle next month.

If Lavine wants to know why nobody thinks he’s a winning player he should watch the last 4 minutes on repeat.

Going for selfish rebounds while fighting against teammates, taking horrible shots early in clock, losing his guy routinely. Complete ass.

1 minute ago, bmags said:

If Lavine wants to know why nobody thinks he’s a winning player he should watch the last 4 minutes on repeat.

Going for selfish rebounds while fighting against teammates, taking horrible shots early in clock, losing his guy routinely. Complete ass.

I liked his air balls on consecutively lefty shots in the paint

2 minutes ago, bmags said:

Preach. 

1 minute ago, SleepyWhiteSox said:

What an awful trade.  He aged 10+ years over the summer.  Literally looks, plays, and is minutes-restricted like he's 38.

Robin lopez looked completely washed up in October last year then ended up one of the best players on the team. It’s early.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:25 PM, Dick Allen said:

Porter is playing with a hip problem.LaVine hit a 3 and I thought this might be different, but he was back to sucking at close out time. It’s an ongoing issue. At least they don’t have 5 guys injured yet.

Noticed Coby wasn't on the floor the last few minutes. I already would rather see him with the ball down then stretch then Zach.

Edited by Brian