2019-2020 Official NBA Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

What about Wendell Carter Jr. clearly laughing at the Fire Boylen yell?

It's weird that you respond to this as if Kyyle was arguing that players in fact like Boylen instead of that your specific example is probably wrong.

1 minute ago, bmags said:

It's weird that you respond to this as if Kyyle was arguing that players in fact like Boylen instead of that your specific example is probably wrong.

I guess if one or two videos isn’t enough support, there is probably plenty more where that came from.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

21 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I guess if one or two videos isn’t enough support, there is probably plenty more where that came from.

I'm not saying the players don't like him.  I'm saying this specific instance it appears he is not yelling at Boylen.  Jeez dude

13 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

What is Boylen trying to prove not starting Coby White?  He needs to burn a timeout with that idea.

Because they are building a -culture- Of accountability 

(I know that doesn't answer the question but I can imagine him answering with this)

What are the odds that Carter Jr, Porter Jr, Lavine, White, and Lauri can all finish out the rest of the season?  Carter Jr. had his first game back over the weekend, Porter Jr. is back this week, and Lauri is probably back on Wednesday.  I know it will take them a handful of games to even get their injury rust off, but how quickly will they all go back down?  

Mokoka was freaking stellar on Luca.  Looked like rookie / 2nd year Jimmy Buckets on D.  Bulls finally beat a good team.  OPJ had a really nice game back.  Boylen has proven to be a clown but man, I still think this team would have been substantially better if it had all of its pieces.  Bad idea though since it is the Bulls and their training staff.  

Kaplan...who has consistently been the first to report most of the Bulls reworking of the front office, is reporting that Presti is at the top of Bulls list and that money will not be an object (prepared to pay what it takes).  I am not going to lie...get players healthy...land someone like Presti...hire new coach....figure out how Presti churns roster and makes move. It isn't like we have albatross contracts (outside of Porter Jr., who is a good player, with health issues).  Lavine's contract is a bargain and while Carter Jr, White, and Lauri have there challenges, they also have upside and certainly can be packaged for others.  

While the assets Bulls have don't quickly position them to be a really strong team, at the same time, a creative GM still has stuff to work with where things could reshuffle faster than we might think.  

9 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

Kaplan...who has consistently been the first to report most of the Bulls reworking of the front office, is reporting that Presti is at the top of Bulls list and that money will not be an object (prepared to pay what it takes).  I am not going to lie...get players healthy...land someone like Presti...hire new coach....figure out how Presti churns roster and makes move. It isn't like we have albatross contracts (outside of Porter Jr., who is a good player, with health issues).  Lavine's contract is a bargain and while Carter Jr, White, and Lauri have there challenges, they also have upside and certainly can be packaged for others.  

While the assets Bulls have don't quickly position them to be a really strong team, at the same time, a creative GM still has stuff to work with where things could reshuffle faster than we might think.  

C'mon man! That isn't going to happen. The same guys get hurt every year, without fail. It isn't very likely that will suddenly change. As to Presti, fine, Anyone that isn't GarPax is OK with me, especially some guy they will have to listen to. 

Edited by Dick Allen