GT: Twins (53-29) @ White Sox (38-42), June 30

soxfan49

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Someone makes a positive post about Yoan passing Baez in OPS after Cub fans destroyed Yoan endlessly all last year... directly comparing his badness to the greatness that was javy baez. It was a common thing to hear cub fans doing this.

In retaliation sox fans had a little fun with the OPS comment on twitter and here... you felt the need to point out that Baez plays SS and that Contreras and Bryant are better... you did this unprovoked because you were upset that a sox fan pointed out something positive and fun about yoan. It's hilarious honestly. You feel the need to defend the cubs and put down the sox... but you're a Sox fan. Truly puzzling stuff.

Jerry now pays me to be happy about Yoan being really good and figuring it out quickly. Even more bizarre. Get a hold of yourself.

Comparing a 3B to a SS made no sense to begin with.  I don’t care what stupid Cubs fans said last year and you shouldn’t either.  If their offense is similar, it’s worth more at SS than 3B.  Baez also has one of the best gloves in baseball.  It’s a silly comparison and argument and you should know better but maybe you don’t?

• Haha 1

It's similar to how someone will post something good about madrigal or yoan and you'll follow up with some comment about tatis or Manny. 

No, you're point may not be wrong but its unnecessary, adds nothing to the conversation and is merely made to be a negative dunce and talk down other peoples enjoyment and fun. I hope you find some happiness bud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Just now, Moan4Yoan said:

Comparing a 3B to a SS made no sense to begin with.  I don’t care what stupid Cubs fans said last year and you shouldn’t either.  If their offense is similar, it’s worth more at SS than 3B.  Baez also has one of the best gloves in baseball.  It’s a silly comparison and argument and you should know better but maybe you don’t?

So you dont care about the context that caused the post to be made? Lol ok. 

Have a good one. I'm gonna head away from your pitty party 

7 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I'd take Contreras over McCann.

I'd take Moncada over Contreras and Baez.

I'd take Bryant over Moncada as a hitter.

I'd take Moncada over Bryant as a baseball player.

Wow, some logic and common sense.  It’s an amazing thing.  You must be a Cubs fan though for not choosing all the Sox players.  😂

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TaylorStSox said:

You're a Cubs fan though. I was asking the Sox fans here. 

It’s close but his stats aren’t better.  His service time is.  It is what it is.  I still said I would rather have Moncada than Bryant and Contreras going forward.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

4 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

So if they end up calling this game, that’s three complete games and two shutouts on the season for Giolito, correct?

Unfortunately don’t think they call this. Imagine start time around 5.

Just now, TaylorStSox said:

It's a shame the mods won't ban this version of you. Although you'd just keep registering, Tom Longo. 

When did reason and common sense become a bannable offense?  And I am not Tom Longo.  My name is way cooler.

18 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Wow, some logic and common sense.  It’s an amazing thing.  You must be a Cubs fan though for not choosing all the Sox players.  😂

Yeah, they logically concluded mo cadavers is the best baseball player of the bunch.

34 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Someone makes a positive post about Yoan passing Baez in OPS after Cub fans destroyed Yoan endlessly all last year... directly comparing his badness to the greatness that was javy baez. It was a common thing to hear cub fans doing this.

In retaliation sox fans had a little fun with the OPS comment on twitter and here... you felt the need to point out that Baez plays SS and that Contreras and Bryant are better... you did this unprovoked because you were upset that a sox fan pointed out something positive and fun about yoan. It's hilarious honestly. You feel the need to defend the cubs and put down the sox... but you're a Sox fan. Truly puzzling stuff.

Jerry now pays me to be happy about Yoan being really good and figuring it out quickly. Even more bizarre. Get a hold of yourself.

I agree it was annoying as heck when cubs fans where making fun of moncada last year.