GT: Tigers (27-52) @ White Sox (39-42), July 2

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

Unfortunately, at this point, that has become the expectation. 

On the same token, the Tigers are so damn bad. I'm sure if you were to ask a group of Tigers fans, they would tell you the expectation is that Rey goes 6-7 innings with 1 or 2 ER's. 

Something's got to give. We'll see which side it is. 

Gordon Beckham has 140 at-bats this year. Lordy. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Richie said:

Unfortunately, at this point, that has become the expectation. 

On the same token, the Tigers are so damn bad. I'm sure if you were to ask a group of Tigers fans, they would tell you the expectation is that Rey goes 6-7 innings with 1 or 2 ER's. 

Something's got to give. We'll see which side it is. 

True, their offense is putrid.

3 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Pitching matchup's aren't so hot for the Sox right now. Will be satisfied with a split but hoping for three out of four.

It's Detroit.  Even with the injuries they should be expecting to take 3 of 4.  Detroit is really, really, really, really bad.  If the Orioles weren't so awful Detroit would be getting more attention for how bad they are.  They make the tanking Sox clubs look competent.

45 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

It’s pretty worthless compared to what they could have gotten for him.  He’s a 1.5-2WAR defensive liability outfielder- something you try to upgrade if you want to win championships.  

My theory is they want to trade Collins before his value craters, exactly like Schwarber’s did to a frickin T- you can’t argue his value didn’t crumble into tiny crumbly pieces of manure.  Now Collins doesn’t get the initial value pump that Schwarber got for playoff heroics, which is fair enough, but point remains. He’s gone as part of a package by Jul 31.  

Willing to wager a $20 Amazon Prime delivery of your choice for fun, maybe I get some odds though for unlikelihood?? 🤔😎🤦🏼‍♂

I will happily bet you $20 that Collins is still in the Sox org by Aug 1. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

I will happily bet you $20 that Collins is still in the Sox org by Aug 1. 

Just now, Heads22 said:

I'd be absolutely shocked if Collins is moved by August 1.

There is literally no chance Collins is moved anywhere by August 1st, unless he gets optioned back to Charlotte.