Parking For Day/Night Doubleheader

Soxsi75

Quick question for anyone/everyone. Was planning on going to both games of the Day/Night Doubleheader tomorrow, which I've never done before, and was wondering about something. I know they make you leave the park after the first game and you need a ticket for the second game to get back into the park. But what about the parking? Do you have to leave the parking lot after the first game and then drive back in again for the second game? And therefore pay for parking twice. I've been to the second half of a Day/Night DH before, and have been to traditional Doubleheaders, (boy, I miss those.) But never gone to both games of the split DH. So I wasn't sure if you have to leave the parking lot as well as the ballpark between games. Thanks for your help. 

2 minutes ago, Soxsi75 said:

Quick question for anyone/everyone. Was planning on going to both games of the Day/Night Doubleheader tomorrow, which I've never done before, and was wondering about something. I know they make you leave the park after the first game and you need a ticket for the second game to get back into the park. But what about the parking? Do you have to leave the parking lot after the first game and then drive back in again for the second game? And therefore pay for parking twice. I've been to the second half of a Day/Night DH before, and have been to traditional Doubleheaders, (boy, I miss those.) But never gone to both games of the split DH. So I wasn't sure if you have to leave the parking lot as well as the ballpark between games. Thanks for your help. 

I would imagine the answer being no but that is a good question. Kind of tailgate and hang out between games.

Going back about 10 years ago I caught both games of a day-night DH.  They didn't make us leave the lot, but we were suppose to pay another parking fee.  They used different colored tickets for game two.  A guy came around to check.  However, I already had a bunch on my dash from previous games so it appeared to him that I paid for the 2nd game.  I'd be interested to hear how it turns out

We had tickets to the first game of a double header and could have stayed for the second one. We only paid for parking once and left our cars there while we went to the Bridgeport bars. I think you will just need tickets for one game and then have one parking pass.