7/2 Games

soxfan49

10 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

He will come up, crush to the tune of .317/.383/.581 and forever be your fave player. 

Man, hopefully he doesn't tread steeply downward in following seasons and never get close to said career year. Some consistency and defense would be killer. I'm excited.

Edited by ron883

10 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Man, hopefully he doesn't tread steeply downward in following seasons and never get close to said career year. Some consistency and defense would be killer. I'm excited.

Yes hopefully he doesn’t start off with an outstanding year and then just be only good afterwards, because it sucks having good players

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Even when Vaughn leaves, AZL will still be one of my personal favorite affiliates to follow.

Yeah, have to say so nice that Vaughn is giving us what we expect to start.

But the very pro starts of Ramos, Diaz, Gladney, and Ramirez make this a group to dream on.

It sure what we’ll even see out of Dalquist and Thompson this year.

7 minutes ago, JUSTgottaBELIEVE said:

Well, one thing is for sure. We won’t be questioning the quality of contact on Vaughn’s hits like many do with Madrigal. Everything he hits is a frozen rope.

From the few videos of him in the AZL, damn, his hits have a fun sound off the bat

19 minutes ago, bmags said:

Yeah, have to say so nice that Vaughn is giving us what we expect to start.

But the very pro starts of Ramos, Diaz, Gladney, and Ramirez make this a group to dream on.

It sure what we’ll even see out of Dalquist and Thompson this year.

Gladneys start is really exciting I think. More so than the rest imo.

8 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Gladneys start is really exciting I think. More so than the rest imo.

The rest are 18 and 17. It’s always exciting when 18 and 17 year olds swing above their weight.

11 minutes ago, bmags said:

The rest are 18 and 17. It’s always exciting when 18 and 17 year olds swing above their weight.

I think they're all exciting, absolutely, but Gladney had that limited rep question being local and I always go in assuming those kids will take a little extra time to adjust and get comfortable because they're not used to seeing good competition every night and havent seen a lot of it consistently enough to have been acclimated prior to draft.