GT: Tigers (27-52) @ White Sox (39-42), July 3

soxfan49

1 minute ago, DirtySox said:

Not a surprise to me. This is carbon copy of his Charlotte struggles. You hope he can work through it at the major league level I suppose.

You can't coach the stuff...you can coach command and the Sox have done it all the time.  Give him experience.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Real said:

yeah he looks awful

he has legitimate stuff and we already knew control was an issue, there's literally nothing to get worked up about. The point of calling him up now is to work through these issues at the major league level.

• Like 2

Besides the badness of our other options, part of the logic of calling him up may well be to get him with our MLB coaching staff to work through these things.

Edited by Jake

19 minutes ago, The Sir said:

Cool, dude. I have had some good times drinking too much at airports after arriving far too early for flights (I have a flight license and airports fascinate me). Have fun, enjoy the game, and safe flight!

I feel ya, something fun about drinking alone but with a bunch of strangers at an airport bar.

Also, I blame @fathom for jinxing Cease in the 1st!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chisoxfn said:

I'm about to hand out bannings to those who stupidly overreact.  Its for your own good...maybe you can learn to be something other than a miserable piss.  

thought we had an ignore option.

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Besides the badness of our other options, part of the logic of calling him up may well be to get him with our pro coaching staff to work through these things.

THIS.  And if anyone is pissed they need a reality check.  Be exastic seeing how fucking electric that stuff is. Like ELECTRIC.  

• Like 2