GT: Tigers (27-52) @ White Sox (39-42), July 3

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Jake said:

So is this 85 yellow hammer his slider or is he throwing two speeds of his curveball and has another, distinct pitch he uses as his slider?

I was wondering that too.  The shape looked the same so maybe he just threw that one harder but if he has a different shaped slider on top of that good lord.  

4 minutes ago, 2Deep said:

Can we please get rid of Rondon

If we want to be pessimistic about anything, we should be pessimistic about that. Our manager is a total fucking idiot. Where is Collins?

I came to this thread to see the obvious overreaction for a guy as fired up as anyone who was over throwing his 100 MPH fastball.

FFS relax people he is the real deal that will figure it out and make us want to watch more than on Gio day.  He is the anti-Lopez.   Get healthy Kopech get Vaughan Madrigal and Robert up here and lets sit back relax and strap it down!

• Like 1

Just now, The Sir said:

If we want to be pessimistic about anything, we should be pessimistic about that. Our manager is a total fucking idiot. Where is Collins?

He's going to start at catcher tonight and this starter is a lefty, if you want to justify it I guess. 

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

Catching the second game.  You don’t want to se him against a LHP anyways.

1 minute ago, The Sir said:

I dont complain much with this team because I understand where we are at but Rondon getting consistent at bats baffles me. There should be someone else getting those at bats.