GT: Tigers (27-52) @ White Sox (39-42), July 3

soxfan49

This team is like some weird avant-garde  piece of music. Constantly seeming like it's going to completely fall apart before finding a groove then going back to nearly falling apart at the seams.

Like a middle of the road Lou Reed song. 

Edited by mqr
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Any chance that Bummer could transition to being a starter?

I know this is probably a stupid question but it looks like he has an easy release and good control. I know he has never been a starter since college. 

I think he's had TJ twice so probably not. 

I would be interested to see it though

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Then use him in the 2nd game or get two days off by not throwing at all today if he isn't needed. There is no reason to throw him at all if you don't need to use him.

There's certainly logic here. I would never protest that.

However, if you insert Herrera. A walk and a hit later, suddenly we're rushing to warm Bummer up. I'm fine with it. I can't b*tch endlessly about every decision that I don't 100% agree with. 

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

A great game all around for Cordell

Cordell looks very good against fastballs that his long swing allows him to catch up to. 

I will admit, I've always admired a big leg kick load in a swing. It just looks sexy when you make hard contact. 

2 minutes ago, Richie said:

There's certainly logic here. I would never protest that.

However, if you insert Herrera. A walk and a hit later, suddenly we're rushing to warm Bummer up. I'm fine with it. I can't b*tch endlessly about every decision that I don't 100% agree with. 

Why does everyone think Herrera has to come in if it wasn't Bummer? lol