GT: Tigers (27-52) @ White Sox (39-42), July 3

soxfan49

34 minutes ago, joejoedairy said:

I might have to dip into one of those reddit streams at work for this one. 

My PS Vue doesnt get WGN. 

I frequently watch the white sox on the streaming site "bilasport" - it's always listed on the reddit stream threads. It doesn't have any of those annoying ad overlays. 

Edited by sj91
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, joejoedairy said:

I might have to dip into one of those reddit streams at work for this one. 

My PS Vue doesnt get WGN. 

Same here. Seems like a lot more games on WGN this year. Or maybe I am just trying to watch more games this year. 

1 minute ago, BFirebird said:

Same here. Seems like a lot more games on WGN this year. Or maybe I am just trying to watch more games this year. 

Pretty sure this is the last year of WGN airing games anyway

Pretty excited for today. The fathom in me though is worried about his fastball command. He's had trouble with it in the last 3 or 4 starts I've watched for Charlotte. Fingers crossed!

Edited by DirtySox

17 minutes ago, DirtySox said:

Pretty excited for today. The fathom in me though is worried about his fastball command. He's had trouble with it in the last 3 or 4 starts I've watched for Charlotte. Fingers crossed!

I’m at the game and we can say good riddance to his 98 mph fastball because I can confirm Cooper just talked to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Heading back to Chicago for the 4th but my flight isn’t until 4pm.  Perfect window to catch the game and have a few too many drinks.

Nice, I got a relaxed schedule as well the next couple days.  Haven't watched a full game since TA went down that will change this week.

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Nice, I got a relaxed schedule as well the next couple days.  Haven't watched a full game since TA went down that will change this week.

Yeah, I’m super pumped.  And I literally got to the economy lot at 12:50 and didn’t think I’d make first pitch, but thankfully I was able to take a shuttle, get through security, and make it to a bar in ~15 minutes.  Gotta love the Nashville airport.

22 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Heading back to Chicago for the 4th but my flight isn’t until 4pm.  Perfect window to catch the game and have a few too many drinks.

Cool, dude. I have had some good times drinking too much at airports after arriving far too early for flights (I have a flight license and airports fascinate me). Have fun, enjoy the game, and safe flight!