GT: Tigers (27-52) @ White Sox (39-42), July 3

soxfan49

1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

I thought he wasn't doing anything and then threw the stop sign up way too late. Capra is awful no matter what, not sure why he is 3B coach. Hell what makes you qualified to be a 3B coach anyways?

When asked what he looked for in a good 3rd base coach, Earl Weaver replied, “ that he be a good pinochle player”. 

• Like 1

Hahn did pretty well this offseason all things considered. An All-star Catcher that we should retain and a shutdown closer. Jay is putting together nice at bats and they cut bait with the Yonder mistake. I just wish Herrera would turn it around. Nova is just a stop gap, so no worries there. 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Nice start from cease. Way too much adrenaline in the first leaving everything high.

That change up k he got late was disgusting.

Gave the team a chance to win.  All you ask for in a debut.  Need a lot more starts like that from everybody.

3 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Thinking speed is defined by SB is a bit much. Speed actually has more added value elsewhere.

Sure when you equate it to other areas in the game, but SB is absolutely essential in analytics. Moncada should be a walking 20-20 guy at MINIMUM. 

Edited by SoxAce
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Hahn did pretty well this offseason all things considered. An All-star Catcher that we should retain and a shutdown closer. Jay is putting together nice at bats and they cut bait with the Yonder mistake. I just wish Herrera would turn it around. Nova is just a stop gap, so no worries there. 

Herrerra and Nova were real bad adds. And you'll never get me to even acknowledge the baseball merits/demerits of Jay and Alonso because they're irrelevant.

Edited by mqr