GT: Tigers (27-53) @ White Sox (40-42), July 3

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Lol...you know I got nothing but love for you bro.

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Ron, i hope you know it is just playful ball busting. Not serious at all. 

Neither of you guys got reported. Ron knows how to take a joke.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ir we don't read every post :P

I know, I know... but jeez. I'm catching friendly fire everywhere here and I'm turning out golden results for the ball club! lol

3 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

Superstitions are for north siders.  I suggest you take your bum ass there.  

No need for more sarcastic negativity here.

Dude, it's fun... It's baseball. Try having fun sometime... it's.... fun. 

"No need for negativity"... Says the dude telling another poster to go get hit by a car and making an issue out of literally nothing. Now, despite knowing the fact of the matter...  he still continues to drag this needless interaction on.

Get the hell out and enjoy your holiday or something man. Christ alive. 

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

It's hard for me to decipher sarcasm on a message board. We should start using green text again. 

I thought it was pretty obvious he was joking. Ron always says that.

1 minute ago, Sox80 said:

What got into Ruiz!? I know Detroit sucks, but he had some perfectly located fastballs with Sirius heat!

Well...I hope it means he's turned a corner.  He looked sensational.

18 minutes ago, SouthWallace said:

Jose Abreu!!! Rather than gloat for myself as I worship Jose Abreu, let me congratulate him on that bullet into the seats and this abovementioned accomplishment. All-Star electors knew what they were doing. Jose Abreu, take a bow baby! You are a true pro and a star!!! Sox win; Jose deserves a beer or three!

I think Fulmer is going to figure it out as a reliever.  Seemed like he was trying to ace every pitch or make sure he missed away from the heart cuz it was extras.  He looked close and I’ve mever seen him hit 96 so cmon Carson!

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

I still can't get over that swing, that sound off the bat... just orgasmic. 

I love the swagger.  The best part?  Yoan doesn't watch doubles.  He looks up and it's a no-doubter.  

A certain former MVP candidate on the north side is an all-time great "off the wall single" guy because of his showboating BS

2 minutes ago, Eloy Jiménez said:

Baseball is a business and tough decisions are made, but I hate to see comments by Abreu along the lines of "I don't want to leave"

We don't want you to leave either, Jose.

This is not a tough decision. You keep one of the best players in your team's history. Geez.

3 minutes ago, Jerksticks said:

I think Fulmer is going to figure it out as a reliever.  Seemed like he was trying to ace every pitch or make sure he missed away from the heart cuz it was extras.  He looked close and I’ve mever seen him hit 96 so cmon Carson!

I'd like to see him go to Gio's high school coach and re-work his delivery. Don't like it. Too many meatballs served up.

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

This is not a tough decision. You keep one of the best players in your team's history. Geez.

I agree.  He's worth so much to this team...you'll have to give us an insane deal to take him from the Sox.