Sox win and sweep doubleheader!

ron883

Just now, Eloy Jiménez said:

This is pretty crazy: The Cubs and White Sox both have 42 losses.

Would have never predicted that. Man it feels good to see us on the way up from a rebuild and the Cubs on the way down into a rebuild.

Good job Jose! Way to end it. You sir, are a star! I wonder if there's an advanced stat that gives him credit for that clutch hit. He goes down low and pops it into the seats. Stud!!! Sox win two. Cease and Jose.

Wednesday observations:

* "Winning is fun, fun is winning" - Ozzie Guillen.

* Happy for Cease, after a nervous first inning (understandable) he settled down and showed some grit.

* Herrera sucks. Period. Great job Rick Hahn!

* Detwiler didn't pitch that badly, deserved better. Error really hurt him.

* Fulmer sucks. Period. Great job by the front office in drafting him!

* 7th time this season Sox rallied to win trailing in the 7th inning or later. And I think this was only their third extra inning game all season. That's a very low number.

Don't stop now boys.

14 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Wednesday observations:

* "Winning is fun, fun is winning" - Ozzie Guillen.

* Happy for Cease, after a nervous first inning (understandable) he settled down and showed some grit.

* Herrera sucks. Period. Great job Rick Hahn!

* Detwiler didn't pitch that badly, deserved better. Error really hurt him.

* Fulmer sucks. Period. Great job by the front office in drafting him!

* 7th time this season Sox rallied to win trailing in the 7th inning or later. And I think this was only their third extra inning game all season. That's a very low number.

Don't stop now boys.

You seem a tad bi-polar here.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

You seem a tad bi-polar here.

Well here's some good news, Fulmer was told to pack his bags and go back to Charlotte right after the game. More and more since he'll be out of options at the end of the year it looks like the Sox are going to cut bait with him and admit they screwed up the pick badly.

21 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Well here's some good news, Fulmer was told to pack his bags and go back to Charlotte right after the game. More and more since he'll be out of options at the end of the year it looks like the Sox are going to cut bait with him and admit they screwed up the pick badly.

There you go. This is the lip we know and love. Slam the team after a sweep of a double header.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

You sure seem gleeful over the failings of players on what I presume is your favorite baseball team. Odd flex but ok.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Being old sucks. The good news is I saw the Moncada homer the bad is I could not physically stay awake for Jose’s.

but seriously holy crap Ruiz came into an inning and struck out three straight dudes?