Sign in to follow this  
Jack Parkman

Pierzynski to call Sox/Cubs game Saturday with Kasper

I've always thought AJP would he an awesome replacement for Stone when he retires. I've been super impressed with AJP as a color a analyst. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

Oooo interesting. I may have to tune into that. They'll have an obvious Sox Homer on the Cubs broadcast. AJ says hawk is the greatest commentator of all time after all

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I've always thought AJP would he an awesome replacement for Stone when he retires. I've been super impressed with AJP as a color a analyst. 

He can keep the seat warm until Giolio's career is over. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ron883 said:

Oooo interesting. I may have to tune into that. They'll have an obvious Sox Homer on the Cubs broadcast. AJ says hawk is the greatest commentator of all time after all

You won't have a choice. This is a FOX-exclusive national broadcast.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 3GamesToLove said:

You won't have a choice. This is a FOX-exclusive national broadcast.

Nobody talks a out this as an awesome thing. It means the rebuild is about to take off and Fox wants national eyes on Sox/Cubs. Giolito is starting as well. Giolito dealing tomorrow would be a great thing for him personally, as it could boost his Cy Young candidacy. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Nobody talks a out this as an awesome thing. It means the rebuild is about to take off and Fox wants national eyes on Sox/Cubs. Giolito is starting as well. Giolito dealing tomorrow would be a great thing for him personally, as it could boost his Cy Young candidacy. 

Phillies-Mets and Angels-Astros are also Fox games at the same time, so chances are Cubs-Sox is regional, at best.

Best part of the video overlooked was Anderson laying out Mabry with a couple of quick jabs. 

7 hours ago, pcq said:

Best part of the video overlooked was Anderson laying out Mabry with a couple of quick jabs. 

What video?

Was disappointed in his performance today. Too much deferral to the PBP man. He's light years better as a studio analyst than in the booth. 

Edited by Jack Parkman