Robert to Charlotte? Per his Instagram

KrankinSox

Probably about time. I don't think he was a great candidate to skip a level, anyway. And we know from his experience in Winston-Salem this year that he's capable of going on the kind of prodigious tear that forces him to the majors.

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

Hes going to crush Charlotte! Im not looking forward to the service time manipulation talk for the next 9 months

Yep, his numbers should be insane. Sox basically have to keep him in Charlotte for 10 weeks of games. 8 weeks left this season and the first 2 weeks of next season. The noise to bring him to Chicago will be loud but they likely will keep him down until mid-April. Just the reality of today's game and CBA.

It's going to be interesting to see how he reacts to older pitchers with more control of their offspeed stuff. Can he lay off sliders that might not be as dynamic, but can be thrown for strikes more often? Regardless, there's gonna be some fastballs launched into next year. 

1 hour ago, GGajewski18 said:

I think Sheets could be in for a promotion as well.

He's barely had more than one good month. Yes, the progress we're seeing is nice given that he has improved month-by-month, but I don't see the need to push him just yet. Unless the Sox really think AAA is "easier" for hitters given the hitting environment there and in Bham and they want to bump his trade value, I don't see it being necessary.