White Sox vs Cubs 1:10 PM Nova vs Hendricks

Kyyle23

Just now, Richie said:

We're fine. 6 more outs. Would be extremely nice to add one with the top coming up.

My question is who pitches the 8th. Or are we gonna let Bummer continue to throw 2 innings until his arm falls off?

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

So its 3-1 Sox ? I swear I just saw something flash on my screen that said 4-3 Sox were ahead but too quick to see the inning . All I saw was Moncada and the score but not who the opponent was then it was gone.

Yes 3-1 Sox

Just now, SoxAce said:

If Collins is going to look that had vs lefties, Ricky is going to leave him on the bench for a while. 

It probably wouldn't be the end of the world to get him consistent at bats in Charlotte when Castillo comes back

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

Shocked how bad Collins looks 

He looks completely overmatched and out of his league. Looks like he has no business being on a big league ball field right now.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ha have you noticed a trend with yourself ? Almost everything is bad or terrible or the worst. I really hope you laugh a lot and not the kind of laughter where you laugh at someone.

It was very bad.  Even Heads22 agreed.  He has zero emotion.

• Haha 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Ok i mean i have it on gameday so I knew the score but I also saw what I saw on my TV  if somehow the score changes to 4-3 Sox ahead I will be worried.

Oh you thought maybe game day was backed up? I see what you mean but yea I maybe didn’t catch that 4-3 score on TV.

also YoYo is on fuegooo 🔥🔥