White Sox vs Cubs 1:10 PM Nova vs Hendricks

Kyyle23

1 minute ago, Moan4Yoan said:

No one was b****ing.  Just commenting on the obvious.  It appears you need to calm down and “get a grip.”

No your charade needs to stop. Every game your b****ing, moaning and complaining about everything. You complain about how a fricken player uses his Fucking uniform for crying out loud. Just stop already

• Haha 2

Just now, JoshPR said:

No your charade needs to stop. Every game your b****ing, moaning and complaining about everything. You complain about how a fricken player uses his Fucking uniform for crying out loud. Just stop already

It's not worth it.  I agree some people are  Negative for my liking on here.  Sometimes it's just easier to ignore it.

3 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Josh it's ok man , Moan is my pet project. Seems like a decent guy except for time spent on griping. Thats just a bad male characteristic , Just needs to learn more about being a nice person. I am mentoring him lol.

• Haha 1