White Sox vs Cubs 1:10 PM Nova vs Hendricks

Kyyle23

19 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

Oh you thought maybe game day was backed up? I see what you mean but yea I maybe didn’t catch that 4-3 score on TV.

also YoYo is on fuegooo 🔥🔥

Well admittedly I am not watching the game on TV. I have the MLB network on from a Roku channel called Gade TV which kind of specializes in foreign station like the Caribbean Islands and Canada but it also carries some US channels like MTV, VH1,MLB Network, Weather Channel and CNN and some more. . When it goes to commercials i get an MLB logo saying commercial break instead of the commercials but once in a while the screen will flash soething else and this time it was a Sox game . No idea which game ,just saw a score and Moncada not the opponent or the inning. Must have been something from the MLB network but I dont know if they werewatching some old tape or what. Maybe I got something from the broadcast truck . lol Eird anyway.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Jeez.   Not saying what everybody doesn't already knows on here. Hope Bummer's arm doesn't fall off!

By the time of the 1st game after the All Star break, Bummer will have pitched ONCE IN THE LAST SEVEN DAYS.  His arm will be OK.

Edited by bubba phillips

Somewhere in the City of Chicago, Bruce Levine is getting ready to break the following story....Theo Epstein is reaching out to the Chicago White Sox front office about the availability of Eloy Jimenez.  The Cubs are now willing to offer Kyle Schwarber in the deal.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, vilehoopster said:

Nova gives us two great games against the Cubs. He wins my goodwill for, at least, the rest of the year. 

Say that you had known that Nova and Giolito would each pitch 2 games against the Cubs.  What would have been the chances that Nova would throw 2 great games and Giolito would be the one to get bombed in both of his?

20 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Would anybody have thought at the end of spring training that they would be 2 games under at this juncture?

No. This has been a good first half considering everything. Glad to have this Cub crap over. Looking forward to seeing how the team shapes up. Still have a long way to go, but the feeling is much better.

1 minute ago, bubba phillips said:

Say that you had known that Nova and Giolito would each pitch 2 games against the Cubs.  What would have been the chances that Nova would throw 2 great games and Giolito would be the one to get bombed in both of his?

I know!  It's crazy.