7/7 Games

SoxAce

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Arent we about due for a guy coming out of nowhere and being an impact guy? 

Everyone gets em and it's been a while for us. Maybe he made an adjustment - all his numbers support his outcomes. He's old but not that old. Plenty of guys in the past two decades have figured it out at 25 and 26.

Odds are he sucks but theres a chance he's a legit talent with the bat and catchability.

I'm not buying him being able to catch one bit. The hit and power tools might play though. If there is a year to find out, it's this one.

7 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

Basabe and Adolfo still have to prove they can stay healthy

Eh.. this is an outlier season for Basabe. He has been relatively healthy throughout his career. Now Adolfo on the other hand, I completely agree. I believe he's only played one season where he hasn't missed significant time in 6 years. I don't usually put the injury prone label on players/prospects but... gotta call a spade a spade.

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Why him more than anyone else?

It helps guys more with less power than it does guys with more power. A guy like rutherford might get a grade bump with it.

The juiced ball gives the 12 HR guy 20 but it doesn't bump the 30hr guy to 38. The ball might even be worse this year so we'll see at eoy if that changes. 

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run