7/9 Games

soxfan49

I honestly wonder if Bailey gets himself some national attention if he keeps this up. 

I'm not sure how much people buy DSL production but he's been about as good as a 17 year old kid could possibly be and he's HUGE. Athletic big body with good tools it seems.

Could this be Marco Paddys first top tier unknown find?

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run

18 minutes ago, danman31 said:

I wonder why Steele Walker is still in Winston-Salem. Birmingham is trotting out Damek Tomshaw in the outfield.

I agree.  Keep thinking Walker to AA and Dawkins to A+.

2 hours ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

I honestly wonder if Bailey gets himself some national attention if he keeps this up. 

I'm not sure how much people buy DSL production but he's been about as good as a 17 year old kid could possibly be and he's HUGE. Athletic big body with good tools it seems.

Could this be Marco Paddys first top tier unknown find?

first one they didn't trade away perhaps.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

first one they didn't trade away perhaps.

Tatis was a top 30 and had a scouting report. He certainly wasn't a big time sign but he was a guy people could actually tell you something about.

You can't find anything on Bailey anywhere. Not his signing. Not some scout blurb or any history. Guy is a ghost.

8 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Tatis was a top 30 and had a scouting report. He certainly wasn't a big time sign but he was a guy people could actually tell you something about.

You can't find anything on Bailey anywhere. Not his signing. Not some scout blurb or any history. Guy is a ghost.

right on.  I'm excited about the dude from what I'm reading.   I think I posted it earlier today (been a long day) but looking at BP's list of mid season top 50 guys it's amazing how many 15-16 year old Latin kids nobody had heard of a few years ago are now on that list from mostly three or four orgs: NYY, Rays, Braves and Astros.

It's great to strike on the big fish like Robert but if you can find Robert at 15 instead of 19 you've got a massive leg up on the league.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

3 minutes ago, flavum said:

2 walks for Vaughn. 

Both four-pitch walks. I know the assumption is he won't stay in Kanny long, but the four-pitch walks are as much a sign of him being too good for the level as anything else. If pitchers are still pitching around him, move him up.