7/11 Games

soxfan49

Just now, soxfan49 said:

But I think in the milb he's worn 20, 26 and 9 so far so he'll probably go with something like that. 

He's worn 9, 24, 55, 56 and I believe 92 in Cuba. He's fond of 56 (in fact it's in his IG name) but not sure JR will let another guy wear Buehrle's number. And of course he wore 26 in the futures game. 

Just now, Heads22 said:

I could see him just getting 1

I thought I read somewhere that JR isn't giving out #1 anymore, something related to Derrick Rose or some nonsense

3 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

He's worn 9, 24, 55, 56 and I believe 92 in Cuba. He's fond of 56 (in fact it's in his IG name) but not sure JR will let another guy wear Buehrle's number. And of course he wore 26 in the futures game. 

Well I was pretty far off then. I could've swore I saw him with a #20 before. I wonder if he would do #97 for his birth year but that type of thing is more popular for hockey players.

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Well I was pretty far off then. I could've swore I saw him with a #20 before. I wonder if he would do #97 for his birth year but that type of thing is more popular for hockey players.

He's worn 20 in the minors (also 21). I'm personally hoping for a 92 or 97 number myself. Keep the odd numbers thing going like Abreu, Eloy and Cease.

Just now, The Sir said:

Somebody who's watching, what were the two flyouts for Robert like? Were they hit hard?

You mean the fly out for his only out so far? Warning track RF. The other 2 fly balls were hit hard... very hard. 

• Thanks 1