7/12 Games

soxfan49

4 hours ago, raBBit said:

Harvin Mendoza dinger.

I wouldn't mind Mendoza getting a shot in Kanny to end the year once Vaughn is moved up. He has both hit and got better in every year with the org.

I would love to see that.  I know he’s a 1B only guy, but he’s definitely one of my favorite prospects at Great Falls.

2 hours ago, MnSoxFan said:

I believe his ERA is possibly under 2.00 since he moved to the pen about 18-20 innings ago.

Since he went to the bullpen his ERA has dropped from 7.75 to 5.37. In 28 innings he has let up 4 runs, I think if he is a 2 inning guy at most he could be a good reliever

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, SoxAce said:

Probably the reason why Walker is still in high A.

I don't get this. They could easily promote Walker (if the rumors are true that he was supposed to be in AA by now). Rotate Walker, Rutherford, Gonzalez, and Basabe where one of them DHs every 4th game and the rest are in the OF. I couldn't care less about Joel Booker's playing time and neither should the org at this point. 

16 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I guess you didn‘t get the memo:

Nobody at AA is a prospect anymore because they had slow starts. Might as well release Sheets and Rutherford.

The concerns with Sheets had much more to do than just his slow start.  He has never displayed power like this for an extended period of time.  There is reason to be excited now.

Rutherford still hasn’t done much this year despite some positive BABIP regression.