Sign in to follow this  
soxfan49

7/14 Games

54 minutes ago, bmags said:

Jonathan freakin Stiever. 6 IP, 9 Ks, 2 ER

Still a solid outing, but I believe he gave up 3 earned. 

Robert first pitch GO.

Vaughn BB.

Edited by SoxAce

6 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

Another HBP

On another 3-1 or 3-2 count. Ball only grazed his jersey though.

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

On another 3-1 or 3-2 count. Ball only grazed his jersey though.

Not seen any of his at bats in full this year, does he crowd the plate at all or is it just poor pitchers trying to get inside on him and missing ?

Just now, Colinski said:

Not seen any of his at bats in full this year, does he crowd the plate at all or is it just poor pitchers trying to get inside on him and missing ?

The latter. 

• Like 1

FYI, they're showing a replay of the Knights game on CSN right now if anyone wants to watch who missed it.

Sam Abbott just hit another no doubt BOMB. Was just fair inside the foul pole but other team believes it was foul. 

On base 3 of 5 times again. The guy is a machine. A month ago I would've said that I'd rather see Madrigal hit 1 and Robert 2 for more run producing opportunity in the Sox lineup but now it might be switched. Let Robert get on and steal or have Madrigal work his magic to hit the ball all over the field

24 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

On base 3 of 5 times again. The guy is a machine. A month ago I would've said that I'd rather see Madrigal hit 1 and Robert 2 for more run producing opportunity in the Sox lineup but now it might be switched. Let Robert get on and steal or have Madrigal work his magic to hit the ball all over the field

Robert has the Soriano 40/40 potential as a leadoff hitter. The fact that so many pitchers feature their fastball on the first batter of the game...Robert realistically could hit 20 HRs a year on first or 2nd pitch fastballs...Seriously.

17 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Robert has the Soriano 40/40 potential as a leadoff hitter. The fact that so many pitchers feature their fastball on the first batter of the game...Robert realistically could hit 20 HRs a year on first or 2nd pitch fastballs...Seriously.

Like...Acuna.

2 hours ago, soxfan49 said:

If Moncada is truly a .900 OPS guy (wow it feels so cool to type that) I want him batting 2nd. Where would you put him in your scenario, 3rd? Because there's also Eloy and Vaughn... I guess these are good problems to (hopefully) have