Sox @ KC - 715pm CT (Giolito v. Junis)

ChiSox59

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but the last time I noticed I was in AA and now I am on the 40 man roster!!  I might never go to O'Hare again in fear that someone from Soxtalk will inform me I've been sent down again. :)

On second thought, I could still be in AA but on the 40 man...that's OK I'm still quite excited for the opportunity.

Edited by wegner
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, wegner said:

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but the last time I noticed I was in AA and now I am on the 40 man roster!!  I might never go to O'Hare again in fear that someone from Soxtalk will inform me I've been sent down again. :)

On second thought, I could still be in AA but on the 40 man...that's OK I'm still quite excited for the opportunity.

I like when are guys have good attitudes like this.🙂

1 hour ago, Jose Abreu said:

If Collins actually wasn't demoted, it bothers me that he isn't playing today. This is exactly the type of pitcher he profiles to be good against. 

I think McCann has evolved into Gio's personal catcher.

24 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I like when are guys have good attitudes like this.🙂

Thanks Poppy.  I'm just excited to have such a vast network of Palehose fans to read and post with.

Go Sox!!!

9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

when did you sign up?

I joined 8/5/15 but never posted until last summer's whale hunt.   Before that I just came here for Sox Fan'takes on the news.

1 hour ago, 2Deep said:

Same here

Yep, I used to lurk over at whitesoxinteractive but I could never bring myself to post on a site where sarcasm had to be put in teal...if someone doesn't get it, I just smile and move on 😁