Sox @ KC - 715pm CT (Giolito v. Junis)

ChiSox59

11 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

This isn’t excited or defensive regarding Jon Jay?

I seriously can't tell if you're joking. If not, did you quote the wrong post? Lol. I don't know how that could possibly be construed as either of those things. 

For all of the b****ing (complaining) the board does about Jay (three dots to indicate a pause) Yeah...

As in... not bad.

And defensive? You're including defensive within that post? When nobody had pressed me on the issue? How could I be defensive if it's the first mention of the subject? I am so utterly and completely confused. Have you been drinking? There's no way this is the right post. You meant to include something else, right?

If this is really the only post you meant to infer. How wonderfully convenient that you leave out my very next post where somebody does make a Jay comment and I respond by saying that I simply like him more than the three AAA/AAAA outfielder's we've had to this point. "Oh no... he thinks Jon Jay is better than Chuck Tilson. He's gone mad with Jon Jay fever!"

You're are either being drunk or intellectually dishonest. Regardless, put on the clown nose and dance. You've earned it for the evening.

Edited by Richie

8 minutes ago, OneDog847 said:

The Sox brass seem afraid that Collins will be utterly exposed if he is out there as the every day DH. What do you do with the guy if he pulls a Palka and averages one hit a month? It's probably better to just hide him in the minors and hope that he can somehow learn how to catch up to 98 mph heaters down in Charlotte. 

Fun fact. Collins only has one 3 K game and that was his second career game in the majors despite the sporadic playing time. Reed already has 3 this game.

Just now, Harold's Leg Lift said:

I went to Baseball Reference to post the triple slash lines of the clown college they've run out in right field this year but it made me throw up in my mouth.  Take a look at your own risk.

DH isn’t much better. This offense as a whole is pretty much awful.

2 minutes ago, OneDog847 said:

Why not? 

You gain absolutely nothing... and you deprive him of half a season's worth of innings to work on himself for 2020. 

It's just a confusing take man. 

Just now, Heads22 said:

Tonights offensive performance is shameful

The entire second half to this point has been shameful offensively. We have been the worst team in baseball over the past four days. 

• Like 1

Just now, Heads22 said:

Tonights offensive performance is shameful

Seriously, the Cubs dumped Chili Davis after one season.  This game should have Steverson on the hot seat.

Junis’s ERA is still above 5 but he has looked like Verlander against them.  10 strikeouts.

1 minute ago, EloyRedGloveSWAG said:

Wassup Y’all. I’m just now tuning in how did the Royals score their three runs off Giolito? His ERA is getting even higher which Eros me a bit.

Too many doubles given up by Gio on mistake pitches.

• Thanks 1