2019 Trade Deadline Predictions

Chicago White Sox

5 minutes ago, Superstar Lamar said:

I cannot post enough eye rolls with this guy.

Is there anyone sitting there glued to his twitter guesses, especially the ones that are incorrect at an astounding rate, all while trying to give the appearance of inside information

His tweets sure get shared here alot.  

at this point I've given up hope that the mlb can produce interesting trade season/offseasons anymore. Everyone is too cognizant of future value and everyones team runs too efficiently and doesn't care as much about shedding salary.

13 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Not a big deal (obviously), but if Jay is traded....who plays OF today? If Moncada can't go today, they trade Jay, and don't have an OF like Cordell or TIlson hanging in Chicago, the Sox are going to have a super goofy lineup today.  

I'm sure Engel can handle CF all the way over to RF.  Just put AJ Reed out there and have him stand on the RF line. :cool:

24 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Not a big deal (obviously), but if Jay is traded....who plays OF today? If Moncada can't go today, they trade Jay, and don't have an OF like Cordell or TIlson hanging in Chicago, the Sox are going to have a super goofy lineup today.  

Easy. Eloy LF, Engel CF, Leury in RF. AJ Reed (unfortunately) DH.

Infield: Goins, Anderson, Yolmer if Moncada can't play.

Edit: also possible Tilson is on his way to Chicago just in case.

Edited by soxfan2014

10 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

Easy. Eloy LF, Engel CF, Leury in RF. AJ Reed (unfortunately) DH.

Infield: Goins, Anderson, Yolmer if Moncada can't play.

Edit: also possible Tilson is on his way to Chicago just in case.

Yah, was also assuming they don't want Eloy in LF yet.  

7 minutes ago, soxfan2014 said:

50/50 it seems. I expect nothing.

Well, Nate Jones was traded so...

I agree, though.  I don't expect anything.  Which is fine if they're not getting the asking price for who's "available".

2 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Well, Nate Jones was traded so...

I agree, though.  I don't expect anything.  Which is fine if they're not getting the asking price for who's "available".

That deal is basically nothing, ha. Considering the poster posted after the Jones trade, I kinda meant anymore activity.

Just now, soxfan2014 said:

That deal is basically nothing, ha. Considering the poster posted after the Jones trade, I kinda meant anymore activity.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic.  The Jones trade, however, may likely be the only Sox move today.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, fathom said:

Gotta love Baseball Tonight discussing the Kemp acquisition for the Cubs for 10 minutes.

the cubs didnt do anything i mean who there back up catcher if  wilson goes down but right as i say that 

Edited by timbo8