7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT

Jose Abreu

1 hour ago, BackDoorBreach said:

Seeing Jay batting in front of Eloy all the time in the 5 spot is beyond maddening.  

Why??? So far he is hitting .353. So while he is hot, it gives Eloy RBI chances. Once he cools off, then they can move him out of that spot. 

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

Wasn't the turd last night another guy to do it against?

Indeed. Most KC pitchers are. 

But here we go again... with another trip through the top eerily reminiscent of the past week.

Just now, Heads22 said:

Has anyone mentioned yet tonight that after three at bats, Luis Robert needs a double and a single for the cycle?

I did in the Luis Robert thread and someone did in the 7/6 Games thread. Nevertheless I don't believe that it can be mentioned enough.

Just now, Heads22 said:

Has anyone mentioned yet tonight that after three at bats, Luis Robert needs a double and a single for the cycle?

Yeah, I was about to during the pre-game and forgot. 

He's made MLB Tonight's "top prospect performance of the night" list every night since he went to Charlotte. lol

I think I'm just gonna use Jose's ABs to hit the shitter. I swear his OPS when I'm actively watching has gotta be less than .400. I never see him get hits. I have no idea how he's hitting .270 or has all those RBIs.