7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT

Jose Abreu

So Cease has been a few ticks down on his fastball, but has been spotting much better. Wonder if that’s not a coincidence. 

Unfortunately he’s getting tagged on it. 

Edited by mqr

4 minutes ago, The Sir said:

This must be a sign from God that I shouldn't have skipped the gym today. He wants me to work out, apparently. This game fucking sucks. I'm tired of first inning meltdowns with ZERO offense. I look forward to this all day and when the game immediately blows...that hurts. What the fuck do I do with my time now?

welp time to masturbate GIF

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, fathom said:

It’s apparent to everyone that Eloy needs to be at DH.  Just pray nothing is wrong with him. We’ve known an injury due to collision was bound to happen all season. Renteria better be long gone after this year.

This is exactly why some of us wanted him to DH.  Losing his defense from LF means nothing.  Losing his bat from the lineup is huge.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s apparent to everyone that Eloy needs to be at DH.  Just pray nothing is wrong with him. We’ve known an injury due to collision was bound to happen all season. Renteria better be long gone after this year.

I really don’t think Renteria has any say on where Eloy plays, if that’s where you getting at

Edited by mqr

6 minutes ago, OneDog847 said:

2020 is looking more and more like another tank year with each passing day.

The Sox need to basically replace half of their 25 man roster in one offseason. That is a tall task for a GM. 

Well, they will have Kopech, Madrigal at some point, Robert, that will help, plus the continual development of Moncada. Jimenez, Anderson , etc. Next year is not a tank year, but it is a get your shit together year.

If they REALLY want to contend, they will need a starting pitcher, bullpen pieces, and a starting right fielder. 

Edited by ScooterMcGee

2 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Ok

1. Detwiler
  2. Fry
  3. Herrera
  4. Nova
  5. Oschisch
  6. Ruiz
  7. Covey
  8. Wellington Castillo
  9. AJ Reed
  10. Jose Rondon
  11. Yolmer Sanchez
  12. Ryan Cordell
  13. Jon Jay
  14. Charlie Tilson

We will know the rebuild is moving in the right direction when these bums are no longer on the team. Get to work Hahn!

6 minutes ago, fathom said:

Just in general, after the experience of Avi nearly hurting himself doing something stupid, the coaches doing nothing, then 2 weeks later Avi hurting himself, I do wonder how much the coaches work on things like that. That said, the Avi thing was a different and completely checked out head coach.

Just now, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Eloy will be a fine LF as soon as he stops trying to be a hero and understands runnnig into other players and karate kicking the wall are really bad ideas.

Well and the whole being incredibly slow and having a noodle arm

• Like 1