7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT

Jose Abreu

8 minutes ago, ScooterMcGee said:

Well, they will have Kopech, Madrigal at some point, Robert, that will help, plus the continual development of Moncada. Jimenez, Anderson , etc. Next year is not a tank year, but it is a get your shit together year.

If they REALLY want to contend, they will need a starting pitcher, bullpen pieces, and a starting right fielder. 

I think the Sox plan is to try to get to 500 next year and try to compete for a wild card in 2021. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fathom said:

It’s apparent to everyone that Eloy needs to be at DH.  Just pray nothing is wrong with him. We’ve known an injury due to collision was bound to happen all season. Renteria better be long gone after this year.

You’re honestly suggesting Eloy should be a DH because of bad communication on one play?

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

You’re honestly suggesting Eloy should be a DH because of bad communication on one play?

No because he’s just awful out there in various aspects and is incredibly clumsy.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, sounds like they may need to take the arm and while there have been one arm pitchers, I’m unaware of any one arm hitters.

Oy. 

This place has become incredibly insufferable. (Not you CWS, I know you're joking) 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, sounds like they may need to take the arm and while there have been one arm pitchers, I’m unaware of any one arm hitters.

Maybe he’ll donate it to the pitching staff

unleash the frankensox

Edited by mqr
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

No because he’s just awful out there in various aspects and is incredibly clumsy.  

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

This is the third time he's hurt himself playing LF. It isn't one play. It is a pattern. 

He’s 22 years old and still developing, plus plenty of smart, plus defensive OFs have had moments like this.  The play tonight tonight should have no bearing on his ability to stick in the OF.