7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT

Jose Abreu

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s 22 years old and still developing, plus plenty of smart, plus defensive OFs have had moments like this.  The play tonight tonight should have no bearing on his ability to stick in the OF.

I agree with you. He has made some very good plays In LF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

On the bright side, a terrible second half hopefully guarantees changes will finally be made to this coaching staff that desperately need to occur 

Yup, as long as the young guys play well, a rough second half isn’t the end of the world and just might have a silver lining.

Laughable on every level. So basically only Yolmer needs an error and the entire infield other than P and C will have collected an error (yes I know they gave Cease the one error, but Abreu should have had that).

Time to clean house after this year. Outrageous fundamentals, pisspoor defense, lazy ass team. Horribl. 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

On the bright side, a terrible second half hopefully guarantees changes will finally be made to this coaching staff that desperately need to occur 

Thats not how the white sox work.  They will drag Ricky off the field over his dead body.  He will probably get a renewal.

Just now, Greg Hibbard said:

Ricky looks like he couldn’t care less

Eh... that's such a meat ball criticism of a manger or coach. Fans are p*ssed and are just looking for something with that. 99% of baseball managers are non-reactionary. If he started screaming all red faced, he'd get bashed for being a blithering/hapless fool. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Yup, as long as the young guys play well, a rough second half isn’t the end of the world and just might have a silver lining.

They're not though. Moncada looks like ass since the first game after the ASB and Giolito has ok to bad for the last 4 weeks. Anderson and now Jimenez are hurt. All of the positives from the first half are starting to disappear. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kwolf68 said:

Laughable on every level. So basically only Yolmer needs an error and the entire infield other than P and C will have collected an error (yes I know they gave Cease the one error, but Abreu should have had that).

Time to clean house after this year. Outrageous fundamentals, pisspoor defense, lazy ass team. Horribl. 

I don’t see laziness as a problem.