7/16|White Sox @ Royals|#CeaseDay|7:15 PM CT

Jose Abreu

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Jeez, i'm not saying he sucks or anything, I'm just saying that he's off right now. 

You said that every positive from the 1st half has been erased over the last 5 days and included Moncada. I mean, that's a pretty big statement and going to garner a reaction.

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

It is hard to believe the defensive clown show we have seen tonight is an actual major league team.

To be fair, only 3 of the 8 defenders on the field right now will be starters next year in the majors.

2 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

We don’t need to know about KC.  It’s happening before our very eyes with the Sox.  They are pathetic.

Fun bad is a good thing. Well, at least its a relatively good thing. It literally means what it says - fun AND bad. This is the opposite of that.

Edited by gusguyman

Just now, gusguyman said:

Fun bad is a good thing. Well, at least its a relatively good thing. It literally means what it says - fun AND bad. This is the opposite of that.

Yeah this is scary bad when you account for the injury and Cease being underwhelming.

l

Just now, fathom said:

Yeah this is scary bad when you account for the injury and Cease being underwhelming.

l

Feels almost as bad, but certainly not on that level, to when Kopech blew out his elbow last year. The excitement just sapped in one moment. Cease was actually pretty terrible tonight honestly. Yea, he was overshadowed by the wretched defense, but he was struggle with a crap lineup. I'd hate to think what the Twins, Stros or Yankees will do to the kid. Hope the next start he takes a step forward. 

1 minute ago, kwolf68 said:

Feels almost as bad, but certainly not on that level, to when Kopech blew out his elbow last year. The excitement just sapped in one moment. Cease was actually pretty terrible tonight honestly. Yea, he was overshadowed by the wretched defense, but he was struggle with a crap lineup. I'd hate to think what the Twins, Stros or Yankees will do to the kid. Hope the next start he takes a step forward. 

He was doing pretty awful in the minors, so it’s not overly shocking that he’s struggling.  Oh well, get him the experience

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

He was doing pretty awful in the minors, so it’s not overly shocking that he’s struggling.  Oh well, get him the experience

No, he was unlucky in the minors, not bad

4 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

Yeah because if not he will suck forever 😑

Just now, fathom said:

It was actually strange they called him up given his struggles in Charlotte. The stuff is (or should be) electric, but his command is still a W.I.P.