Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT

ChiSox59

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Seriously, if this keeps up I’m not sure how Ricky keeps his job.  It’s his responsibility to have his team ready to play and he has massively failed since the ASB.

I saw a post by Tony that was Renteria’s comments about the offensive woes.  I want to know more about Steverson’s game plan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JRFegan/status/1151656859415339009

Somebody just fade me, i have a fractured thumb in one hand and a torn UCL in my other thumb.  I have nothing else to do all summer than watch this trash.

Danny Duffy is fucking bad and RR is worse.  This team went to hot garbage in a week.  I'm not having a good time and yes I realize there are 70 games left.

2 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Those people who think Eloy can't play the outfield should watch Solar play right field.  Yuck.

It's crazy how much people here shit on Eloy's defense and they forget how comically bad Jermaine Dye was in RF. 

13 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I saw a post by Tony that was Renteria’s comments about the offensive woes.  I want to know more about Steverson’s game plan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JRFegan/status/1151656859415339009

What the fuck does that “kind of strayed away from that” comment mean when it comes to game plans?  How is that even remotely acceptable?

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

What the fuck does that “kind of strayed away from that” comment mean when it comes to game plans?  How is that even remotely acceptable?

Means they’ve tuned him out.  How Steverson kept his job after the last two years is a true mystery.