Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT

ChiSox59

Just now, poppysox said:

I commented before the game my guess was the game would become unwatchable in the fourth inning.  They got into the fifth so overperformed a bit.

There’s honestly no reason to watch this team outside of Moncada on days when Cease, Lopez or Giolito aren’t pitching.  Hahn should be ashamed of his performance as a GM.

• Like 1

We are witnessing the bottoming out of a bad bad baseball team. This is setting up to be one of the worse second halves in White Sox history. 

Everyone from the GM to Manager to players to announcers seems already checked out and ready for the season to be over. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

It's crazy how much people here shit on Eloy's defense and they forget how comically bad Jermaine Dye was in RF. 

he was a major factor on the 2005 championship team, and if you can't see how bad eloy is then that's on you, wow

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

If Ricky acknowledges this publicly and hasn’t made a change then god help us all.

He’s been saying stuff lately in the media that really make it seem like he’s in over his head.  I said this earlier, but if this bad stretch continues the rest of this year, they desperately need to get rid of all 3 main coaches.

Just now, whitesoxbrad said:

he was a major factor on the 2005 championship team, and if you can't see how bad eloy is then that's on you, wow

He was limited in range at that point after the leg injury and typically threw flat footed, but he was surely more competent than Avi or Palka and had a pretty strong throwing arm compared to most of today’s players.

2 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s got to be close to retirement or at least we can hope.

Just seems he can barely be bothered to go talk to his struggling pitchers (also known as every other inning under his crappy philosophy)

• Like 1