Sox @ Royals - 715pm CT

ChiSox59

The Sox are going to get swept by the Kansas City f****** Royals.

Unbelievable. 

Nova with another shit outing against a team not name the Cubs or Indians.

These guys may actually lose all 10 games on the road trip.

19 minutes ago, flavum said:

And then there will be 69 games left in the season.

And around November 1st we will start craving a baseball fix.  Countless arguments about free agents and trades.  Spring training will roll around in February and we will be ready to start the whole process again.

3 minutes ago, poppysox said:

And around November 1st we will start craving a baseball fix.  Countless arguments about free agents and trades.  Spring training will roll around in February and we will be ready to start the whole process again.

November I'm waste deep in football and basketball

And certainly not thinking about the steaming piece of shit baseball team I love.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

The Sox are going to get swept by the Kansas City f****** Royals.

Unbelievable. 

Nova with another shit outing against a team not name the Cubs or Indians.

These guys may actually lose all 10 games on the road trip.

Nope, Wellington Castillo gets to lose 12-15 pounds in 100 degree temps tmrw at 1 p.m.

58 minutes ago, poppysox said:

I try to catch Fall League games. 

4 hours ago, fathom said:

There’s honestly no reason to watch this team outside of Moncada on days when Cease, Lopez or Giolito aren’t pitching.  Hahn should be ashamed of his performance as a GM.

His trade for Eloy makes him untouchable. Great great trade. However as a caveat it's not a good sign the way Eloy got hurt twice this season. It's really going to be something if he tries to leg out a triple in cold weather some year or go after a shallow fly ball in left when 3B and SS are also converging. I wish him the best but it's scary.

The positive sign is the most vocal fans on the board this year want to win and are mad when we lose. That calms my blood pressure. Those that want us to lose lose lose the second half to get a better draft pick are pretty much keeping it to themselves rather than actively rooting for losses on the board.