Steve Stone with a dose of reality for Sox fans

caulfield12

5 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

In a post where you pledge on being less negative, you make two different passive aggressive rips against the Sox.  This just comes off as an arrogant, half-assed attempt to appease your critics.

I never used the word pledge if you go back and read it and I phrased it the way I did deliberately and you probably can figure out why based on previous posts. 

And I shouldn't have to appease anybody, as was stated this is a free message board, I should be able to say what I wish as long as it is not offensive and if folks don't like it they can ignore me, but given that, I will try to do so and we'll see what happens.

8 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I never used the word pledge if you go back and read it and I phrased it the way I did deliberately and you probably can figure out why based on previous posts. 

And I shouldn't have to appease anybody, as was stated this is a free message board, I should be able to say what I wish as long as it is not offensive and if folks don't like it they can ignore me, but given that, I will try to do so and we'll see what happens.

Great, then why did you go through this big charade of “if you don’t want me I’ll leave”?  It’s pretty clear you love the attention and have no interest in self reflecting or changing your ways.  Otherwise, maybe you’d take what @ChiSox59 said to heart instead of sticking with the same old shtick.