FS: Desert Oasis (Guest Post by bmags)

Y2Jimmy0

All in all though it is important to keep an eye on stuff like this. If Rick Hahn really wants "sustained success" and a "critical mass of talent", then he will need to stock up on prospects like these. They need to have Paddy identify the talents before anyone else and get commitments. That is a massive competitive advantage for organizations. 

32 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Good article, I think maybe there was a typo where Laz RIvera was given an age of 22 and then later in the article an age of 20. Threw me off at first haha.

Thanks, definitely 22.

Im excited but also still unsure what their production ultimately means. 

When you even do the exercise on where we believe the Sox feel they rank among each other, it would be reasonable to assume it is:

Beard

Gladney

Ramos

Rodriguez

Beard was a 4th rounder, Gladney was over slot, Ramos was a 300k day 1 signing on J2, and Rodriguez was a mid year J2 signing originally in DSL a full year.

So to what extent does this years production change that order?

I don’t even know that it would! Except maybe as a whole we have more shots at a player that makes the big leagues.