Home Sweet Home: White Sox vs Marlins 7:10 CT (Nova vs Richards)

Richie

16 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I’m pretty sure the lyrics are related to that Brian Dennehy.  Just an awful song altogether.

I think I actually prefer “I Punched Keanu Reeves” rap song to that...or at least 90s grunge like Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Lefty swings are inherently more aesthetic for some reason and Yoan's channels Griffey.  I love it.

TA with the flip is nice, but Yoan with the saunder and drop pimp walk works too.

I agree that lefty swings are usually more aesthetic.  Made me think of how for righties Dick Allen had that quality.  Made it look easy.

16 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

there are many forms of great music I'm into pretty much all music except really bad pop country and top 40 and screamo.  yes, hip hop is verse chorus verse chorus.  not for everybody.  here is another summer song maybe you'll like a bit more!  Look at the embed feature!

You can never go wrong with satriani.

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

But I thought he was a bust because of last year according to some?

This year, Vladimir Guerrero is the new bust...or Eloy, early.  

Everyone’s sleeping on Yoan because of how many great 3B there are, the White Sox labor in total obscurity and Red Sox fans, for their part, are still happy they kept Devers, although right now they could really use an infield of Devers, Bogaerts and Moncada.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

This year, Vladimir Guerrero is the new bust...or Eloy, early.  

Everyone’s sleeping on Yoan because of how many great 3B there are, the White Sox labor in total obscurity and Red Sox fans, for their part, are still happy they kept Devers, although right now they could really use an infield of Devers, Bogaerts and Moncada.

QFT.