Kyyle23

2019-2020 NCAA Basketball thread

Maybe that will actually help Iowa in the Big Ten tournament...because bringing back Alford to coach those games might be the only other solution.

I jest.

The experience of watching from home and buzzer beaters going off in empty arenas, it’s going to be surreal...you’ll definitely see so much more focus on the coaches and bench with no bands, obligatory end of game crying fans shots, cheer squads, etc.   

Illinois goes another year without appearing in the tournament. Dammit! They should at least do the selection show..... come on, man.

Was taking off work to see my alma mater for the first time ever with a #1 seed (probably).  What the hell do I do during the day next Thursday and Friday. ^_^

Illinois landed a wing in Luke Goode.  Kid is a sharp shooter.  Looks like Kofi is going to come back.

Other 2021 guys they are strong with are Weston, Etienne, and Nesbitt

19 hours ago, GGajewski18 said:

Wow.  Ayo is coming back to Illinois.

Kofi coming back also. This should be the best Illini team since the 05 Illini (assuming the season happens).

It looks like the Illini hit a home run with Underwood. Funny how some people wanted him fired not even 1.5 years into his tenure.