Fish at Palehose: 5:10 EST Reylo against tonight's Cy Young Zac Gallen

I bet Yolmer had such an amazing celebration planned.  I can't wait to hear about what his favorite vacation was tomorrow during the broadcast and have Stone/Benetti act like he's the funniest person on the planet.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

I bet Yolmer had such an amazing celebration planned.  I can't wait to hear about what his favorite vacation was tomorrow during the broadcast and have Stone/Benetti act like he's the funniest person on the planet.

Right! If I was him I would just shut my mouth and collect my check. 

32 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Right! If I was him I would just shut my mouth and collect my check. 

36 minutes ago, fathom said:

Seriously, no bigger scrub in baseball has gotten more publicity.  Benetti’s “Ask Yolmer” garbage needs to stop.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

4 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Seriously, no bigger scrub in baseball has gotten more publicity.  Benetti’s “Ask Yolmer” garbage needs to stop.

I mean yeah, Yolmer is shit and I agree.  But what do you expect them to do?  It's their job to take up time and promote players.  

Would you prefer "Reading with Reed" or "Going to Church with McCann"?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, BackDoorBreach said:

I mean yeah, Yolmer is shit and I agree.  But what do you expect them to do?  It's their job to take up time and promote players.  

Would you prefer "Reading with Reed" or "Going to Church with McCann"?

“Weakly grounding out to the 2B with Yolmer.”

why is Yolmer still on this team?

would've been cool to see the Sox FO actually pick up some real talent in the offseason to make 2019 actually competitive

fuck this "trust the plan" bullshit, fuck right off with that

it's cool that professional sports front offices are allowed to put out a team with a miserably low payroll and intentionally put a non competitive team on the field and claim it's "part of the future plan", which is code for losing on purpose 

what a jolly fun time it's been being a Sox fan, God damn failure franchise

FUCK Yolmer and his Gatorade 

im salty

8 hours ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

This weekend is going to be brutal. I think the Sox would be lucky to get 1 from the Twins. 

In fairness, they seem to play pretty well against the Central which is certainly down. But these are big games for Minny. 

11 hours ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I don't give a damn what 7 players of this lineup do. I am not getting mad about Jon Jay or AJ Reed

We got what we needed out of this game...a very good outing for Lopez.  Good to see an important piece of the future perform so well.

Edited by poppysox