7/25 Games

soxfan49

17 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

9 K through 4 IP so far for Guzman, the 16 year old LHP

this guy man. I guess I don't know HS pitcher progression under Getz but potentially next year in AZL we will have Thompson, Dalquist and Guzman.

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

Just by dumb luck one of these DSL kids will turn into something, right?

I can‘t remember any LatAm signing turning into anything post Wilder scandal.

well the sox consistently squirm here and point to abreu, robert and then adolfo. But in terms of depth, the only one is really yolmer. And he was pre-paddy.

They are finally about to see some get above A ball next year.

17 minutes ago, bmags said:

Yeah, this should be illegal to have two SS named sanchez.

Would be nice to have first initial with their last name. I have gotten used to knowing by looking at averages, but sometimes I have to click on the name to make sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Just by dumb luck one of these DSL kids will turn into something, right?

I can‘t remember any LatAm signing turning into anything post Wilder scandal.

Betting dollars to donuts Bailey will definitely be a guy being more known down the line. 

Curious, has anyone else here seen Luis Robert play in person? I was at the Dash home opener this year, and the Knights game last night, which were the two times I’ve seen him play.

I just want to comment on how incredible it is to see him in person. Being up close to him, you can just tell that his body is MLB ready. Then you see how fast he can get down the line. Or what seems to be effortless power. Or the cannon that he has in the outfield. Just amazing. He is really worth the price of admission.

37 minutes ago, KnightsOnMintSt said:

Curious, has anyone else here seen Luis Robert play in person? I was at the Dash home opener this year, and the Knights game last night, which were the two times I’ve seen him play.

I just want to comment on how incredible it is to see him in person. Being up close to him, you can just tell that his body is MLB ready. Then you see how fast he can get down the line. Or what seems to be effortless power. Or the cannon that he has in the outfield. Just amazing. He is really worth the price of admission.

You could see it during the Futures Game on tv so I'm sure it's insane in person. He looks like a 28 year old out there. Impressive

• Like 1