Lambs to the slaughter? We look to our shepherd Giolito as he faces Berrios and the Twins 8:10 EST

12 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Jose is going to finish with a OPS+ most likely worse than Palka's 2018.  Future cornerstone my fucking ass.

And Ricky will continue to bat him 3rd and play him at 1B if resigned. I'm not gonna go full @ron883 here but I do agree I'd rather move on because of that.

11 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

I agree I don't dislike him. I think to many people are too sentimental with him.   I would rather the sox spend money on ozuna and move Jimenez to 1st or Dh.

I won't be upset if they bring Abreu back for a year or two on a team friendly deal but the idea of Vaughn at 1B, Eloy to DH, and acquiring a better defensive LF'er with some pop is intriguing (Ozuna?)

Edited by Moan4Yoan

Just now, fathom said:

Which means there’s even more reason to fire Hahn and Cooper when the season is over 

McCann is still a good acquisition but I still think it's hilarious that some posters thought he somehow changed into a superstar after 4 mediocre years with the Tigers.  Grandal will definitely be a guy the Sox should look at in the offseason and they can bring back McCann as his backup.  It sure doesn't seem like the Sox want Collins catching much.