GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

Moncada probably proved me wrong by virtue of that play there. He was ready for that cannon and played 3B like Robin. He was alert. OK maybe he just saw the first pitch and thought he could rock it. Perhaps. Either way our team blows so who cares what arguments people are making?

1 minute ago, greg775 said:

I'll stop cause I am incapable of explaining myself properly I guess. I'll just say the point I'm trying to make is not what you guys are deciphering. So I done with the topic. Now if you want to discuss why Timmy would be a good catcher I probably better not go there either. Me no wanna get banned.

Anderson at catcher?  Man, you even troll your own comments, haha.

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Cruz's urine supplier must be immaculate. 

Greg doesn't apparently understand that PED testing can be beaten.  It's all about staying ahead of the curve.

So because of Nelson Cruz, he is expecting Jose Abreu to be a good hitter for three more years.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Greg doesn't apparently understand that PED testing can be beaten.  It's all about staying ahead of the curve.

So because of Nelson Cruz, he is expecting Jose Abreu to be a good hitter for three more years.

I don't think Cruz is roiding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I'll stop cause I am incapable of explaining myself properly I guess. I'll just say the point I'm trying to make is not what you guys are deciphering. So I done with the topic. Now if you want to discuss why Timmy would be a good catcher I probably better not go there either. Me no wanna get banned.

Greg...stop taking it so personally.  Who cares that someone doesn't agree with you.  We all have a right to like any player we want.  It's all just fan opinion.  The FO is going to do what they want.  It would be different if Hahn was asking for our cheap opinions.

I don't think Cruz is roiding.

I agree.  Most athletes get better with age.  Its normal for 39 year olds to become elite power hitters due to the fact that the body gets better hand eye coordination as you get older.  I know my eyes and my physical abilities got better north of 40 years old.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

I agree.  Most athletes get better with age.  Its normal for 39 year olds to become elite power hitters due to the fact that the body gets better hand eye coordination as you get older.  I know my eyes and my physical abilities got better north of 40 years old.  

🤣😂😂

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Watching Reed take these ABs from Collins because of this organization and doing absolutely nothing with them makes me sick.

It is disgusting at this point. Makes no sense at all.

5 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Greg...stop taking it so personally.  Who cares that someone doesn't agree with you.  We all have a right to like any player we want.  It's all just fan opinion.  The FO is going to do what they want.  It would be different if Hahn was asking for our cheap opinions.

Thanks poppy. I get a little paranoid cause I've been suspended a few times and I feel like I need to watch myself closely. Thanks sir. I enjoy your posts.

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I am not willing to go that far.

But:They have hit 201 homers and it’s not even August. The juiced ball is ruining the game.

When I say a bunch I mean more like a couple. Do I actually think they, I'd guess no but wouldn't be surprised. How the hell does Kepler have 28 homers though? Juiced ball definitely. 

3 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Why not?  Because of his past spotless record?  Name another player who is on pace for as many homeruns as Cruz at the age of 39.

I think the ball is juiced to a ridiculous level but I still like Cruz's hitting ability at 39.

5 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Watching Reed take these ABs from Collins because of this organization and doing absolutely nothing with them makes me sick.

Somewhere some old duffer scout recommended this to the organization.  And they listened because lightning in a bottle and we always get our man.  

Thanks poppy. I get a little paranoid cause I've been suspended a few times and I feel like I need to watch myself closely. Thanks sir. I enjoy your posts.

Just think...if Jose is playing 1st base when we win the next WS who will have the last laugh.😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

I think the ball is juiced to a ridiculous level but I still like Cruz's hitting ability at 39.

Well in all the years of watching MLB teams how many super athletic guys got better as they aged.  I mean its not like he was suspended for injecting the horsie testie juice before.  

4 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Why not?  Because of his past spotless record?  Name another player who is on pace for as many homeruns as Cruz at the age of 39.

Age is just a number. Cruz has always been a good hitter with lots of power 

• Like 1