GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

Well in all the years of watching MLB teams how many super athletic guys got better as they aged.  I mean its not like he was suspended for injecting the horsie testie juice before.  

🤣

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Age is just a number. Cruz has always been a good hitter with lots of power 

He certainly does know how to square up the ball.  Juice doesn't help unless you can do that.

2 minutes ago, poppysox said:

Just think...if Jose is playing 1st base when we win the next WS who will have the last laugh.😉

That ain't happening. Jose is dogshit at 1st base. He'll be lucky if he is DH on a WS squad. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

That ain't happening. Jose is dogshit at 1st base. He'll be lucky if he is DH on a WS squad. 

If he continues the trend of the last weeks, he will be lucky to get a guaranteed major league deal in the range of 5mil/yr on the open market.

7 minutes ago, GermanSoxFan said:

Sure, Barry Bonds, David Ortiz, Rafael Palmeiro, Mark McGwire. Whoops. :lol:

Thank you for proving my point.  😉   All the guys that did what Cruz is doing right now around his age of 38/39, were known roiders.  Greg is clueless as always.

Edited by Moan4Yoan

8 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

Man, you and Greg.  I won't be rude and say "clueless" but yeah...

You won’t be rude but you are. Of course you know everything about all the ins and outs of baseball—— I forgot 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Watching Reed take these ABs from Collins because of this organization and doing absolutely nothing with them makes me sick.

Collins sucks dude. Neither player matters in the end. Collins was extremely overmatched in his limited stint with the big club. He was 2-26. Palka got sent down after going 1-30. That is almost as bad. If he put up 2 more 0-4 games would that have satisfied you? Palka didn't strike out at a 54% clip either.  Two sides of the same coin. If Collins looks this bad a 24 I doubt he ever sticks in the majors. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, elrockinMT said:

You won’t be rude but you are. Of course you know everything about all the ins and outs of baseball—— I forgot 

Nelson Cruz was busted for roids.  The only comparisons to Cruz at his age of 38/39 and other guys still hitting homeruns at his age are Barry Bonds, David Ortiz, Rafael Palmeiro, and Mark McGwire...  all known roiders.  Maybe you are just wrong?

Edited by Moan4Yoan

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Collins sucks dude. Neither player matters in the end. Collins was extremely overmatched in his limited stint with the big club. He was 2-26. Palka got sent down after going 1-30. That is almost as bad. If he put up 2 more 0-4 games would that have satisfied you? Palka didn't strike out at a 54% clip either.  Two sides of the same coin. 

#teamYermin 

The Dodgers struck gold with a fat dude in Muncy, let‘s do the same :lol:

13 minutes ago, Moan4Yoan said:

I'm still waiting to hear someone tell me other 39 year old players that have hit as well as Cruz and are on pace for 50 homeruns.

Why would anyone waste their time with an answer to your biased question?