GT: MIN v CHW, 7/26/19, 7:10

soxfan49

19 minutes ago, Greg Hibbard said:

And yet the same haters will say if he gets hot that he only hits when it’s meaningless. He literally can’t win with some of our fans. It’s sickening that after all of his production he can’t even buy an ounce of equity with certain people.

Hibbard comes through with the great post. Equity ... that's the word I've looked for. He has built up equity with greg. That's what I mean, folks. He can suck cause he has equity with me. Hibbard with the nice take.

7 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

How is it to live in a world without logic.  

It’s like the movie The Matrix.  If you don’t know any better, it’s an amazing dream.  In his world, Eloy and probably Abreu are both better than Moncada.

Greg will never take the red pill.

Edited by Moan4Yoan
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

How is it to live in a world without logic.  

Hey I stood up for Moncada all last year when peeps said he was a bust. Or very concerned he was no good. It was obvious the umps put him thru hell and they'd start giving him the calls this season since he passed the test and never complained when umps rung him up on pitches outside the zone. I never jumped Moncada like some folks. I recognized talent. Now it's easy to love him. Don't forget how people on this board ripped him. Not everybody.

Edited by greg775

4 hours ago, greg775 said:

Hey I stood up for Moncada all last year when peeps said he was a bust. Or very concerned he was no good. It was obvious the umps put him thru hell and they'd start giving him the calls this season since he passed the test and never complained when umps rung him up on pitches outside the zone. I never jumped Moncada like some folks. I recognized talent. Now it's easy to love him. Don't forget how people on this board ripped him. Not everybody.

This is called a non-sequitur

Something I've noticed a lot of older people do when they can't bring themselves to admit their logic is flawed.

7 hours ago, Moan4Yoan said:

😂😂😂

Cease got a little more major league experience.  Looked OK except for the one big inning.  Glad he's getting his feet wet when the W/L isn't important.  Engel hit a HR so kids got to cheer fireworks.  I just wish we wouldn't get behind so fast in every game.  Is isn't interesting.

1 hour ago, poppysox said:

Cease got a little more major league experience.  Looked OK except for the one big inning.  Glad he's getting his feet wet when the W/L isn't important.  Engel hit a HR so kids got to cheer fireworks.  I just wish we wouldn't get behind so fast in every game.  Is isn't interesting.

Putting the Abreu "lovefest" aside, what is happening w McCann?  Has anyone noticed our 3 "all-stars's" performance since their trip to Cleveland. Must have been something they ate.  

14 minutes ago, SCCWS said:

Putting the Abreu "lovefest" aside, what is happening w McCann?  Has anyone noticed our 3 "all-stars's" performance since their trip to Cleveland. Must have been something they ate.  

McCann has been cratering back to earth for over a month now.

Over the past month, he's hitting .185 with a .214 OBP.

Edited by soxfan2014

3 hours ago, joesaiditstrue said:

This is called a non-sequitur

Something I've noticed a lot of older people do when they can't bring themselves to admit their logic is flawed.

I've noticed that some younger people engage in attack & name calling tactics when their positions are questioned.🙂

• Like 3