Moan4Yoan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

1 is more likely. 

Anyone with a brain knows Collins isn't a major leaguer. If they can pawn him off on someone for a useful MLB piece by all means they should do it. 

Repeat after me people: Collins is no better than Reed or Castillo. 

For real this time or is this like the time you said Tiger couldn't putt anymore during the weekend he won the Masters?

Collins is better than Reed. He may never have the career Castillo has had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soxfan49 said:

For real this time or is this like the time you said Tiger couldn't putt anymore during the weekend he won the Masters?

Collins is better than Reed. He may never have the career Castillo has had.

Jack always goes overboard with "his guys" or "guys he doesn't like". Nothing new.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

I wonder if it is OK for a fan to be mad at that one. Maybe Stone will let us know on Twitter.  Probably not. 2005.

Have you seen their lineups without Anderson and Jimenez? They couldn't beat the Angels AA team with these schleps. 

On 7/18/2019 at 3:42 PM, flavum said:

Tilson has to check the "I got it" box to return.

On 7/18/2019 at 3:50 PM, TomPickle said:

So Goins = Tilson and "A Pitcher" = Eloy?

Not saying it won't be a pitcher, but that doesn't really track if you're trying to fit specific pieces. Also, there are a couple pitchers they could release/put on the IL if they wanted a pitcher.

3 minutes ago, WilliamTell said:

lol they give us a gift and we give it right back

How dare you lol. Don't you know it's windy or the roof is white? Expecting a major league to catch a pop up is nuts 

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

How dare you lol. Don't you know it's windy or the roof is white? Expecting a major league to catch a pop up is nuts 

LOL, it’s quickly becoming very obvious that Steve Stone has replaced Hawk as Reinsdorf’s new shill.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Now Renteria took all of Moncada’s aggressiveness away...when the much slower Arraez scored twice on similar balls.

It's baffling how Moncada was one of the most dangerous base runners in the minors to all of a sudden looking like Paul Konerko on the basepaths up here. I'm actually dreading that Ricky is going to neuter Robert and/or Madrigal in that aspect. 

Edited by SoxAce

38 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Jack always goes overboard with "his guys" or "guys he doesn't like". Nothing new.

Yeah, I'm like Musto on HF with Mitchell or Teply......lol. it is a schtick...sort of. You'll know what I'm talking about, you can explain it to others if you want. 

Edited by Jack Parkman