Twins @ Sox 7/28

1 minute ago, beckham15 said:

14 pitches and 5 runs, pretty sure that’s the last time we see Dylan Covey

Who are they going to replace him with?  Maybe Santiago?   It's difficult to watch this continuous shit show since the AS break.  I'll probably start watching more of their farm again. 

Just now, Buehrle>Wood said:

75% of the 30k crowd stranded outside right now with 45 minute security waits. Cant wait til they get in to a 5-0 score. Great gameday experience 

It’s just an organization full of idiots. The summer camps at least were run well.

5 minutes ago, Buehrle>Wood said:

75% of the 30k crowd stranded outside right now with 45 minute security waits. Cant wait til they get in to a 5-0 score. Great gameday experience 

This is infuriating to me. They're really a Mickey Mouse operation, aren't they? Why the fuck do we even root for this team? I wonder sometimes. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

4 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Who are they going to replace him with?  Maybe Santiago?   It's difficult to watch this continuous shit show since the AS break.  I'll probably start watching more of their farm again. 

Who knows, who cares, at this point anyone else but him... can’t be worse than what he’s provided as of late

Just now, beckham15 said:

Who knows, who cares, at this point anyone else but him... can’t be worse than what he’s provided as of late

Exactly they can replace him with any rando stiff they can get off of waivers, and I really don't care. 

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Exactly they can replace him with any rando stiff they can get off of waivers, and I really don't care. 

They have been replacing with rando stiffs off waivers, that hasn't worked.  They need to try something else 

• Heads22 pinned this topic
  • Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic